It’s that time of the year again when lovebirds finally get the courage to say, “I do” in romantic set garden weddings. It’s an exciting time for the kids to get involved, and be dolled up in lovely junior bridesmaids’ dresses as part of a bridal lineup.
So how do you find an appropriate dress for your daughter/niece? Make her feel special in a lovely elegant dress and one that does not reveal much. Whether you have a middle-aged young girl or a small girl, shop for the perfect, beautiful bridal dresses that will melt their hearts.
Pick Comfortable Dresses
When planning to attend a formal event such as a wedding, or an evening dinner party with your kids, it’s only appropriate that you pick the best frocks for your girls. Do not get carried away by choosing an uncomfortable dress that is troublesome to wear or to walk in.
The 2017 junior bridesmaid dresses offer a wide variety of designs to pick from, most importantly, select unique junior dresses using the following priceless tips:
- Choose simple designs over sophisticated ones. Consider the golden rule when shopping for kids – Less is more.
- To project an elegant appearance, look for beautiful bows, simple embroidery dresses, and delicately laced gowns.
- Select easy to wear T-length dresses for infants as well as younger girls.
- Choose colors to match the season’s most popular colors for junior bridesmaid dresses.
The Best Styles for kids Bridesmaid Dresses
Finding a bridal gown for young girls should be easy since all the major kids clothing retailers stock a vast variety of pieces you can pick from. On the other hand, getting a dress your girls will love may not be a walk in the park as you may be thinking. Here are some tips to consider before hitting the stores in your hunt for the perfect wedding gown for your little ones:
- Tulle dresses for a princess’ look
- A-line dresses for wedding or formal family events
- Embroidery patterns laced with satin skirts
- Lace tops mixed with silk or polyester skirting for an elegant look
- Bright colored long frocks
Kids prefer bright, lovely colors rather to designs or cuts when choosing clothes. We’ve listed some of the favorites young girls like to pick out when shopping for the coveted Cinderella or princess Sophia look:
- Royal Purple
- Gold or silver colors
- Pastels: light purple, pink and peach shades
- Velvet red, candy red, or blush red
- Blue: Royal blue, arctic blue, sapphire or teal blue
- Green: lime green or mint green
- White or Ivory: a perfect bridesmaid piece accessorized with a red waist bow.
Avoid dark colors such as gray, brown or black since these aren’t suitable special occasion colors for young kids. For older girls consider getting a fancy dress since she’ll be more interested in fancy dress to impress her cousins or friends but don’t go overboard to get her a bridesmaid dress meant for the grown-ups.