Regardless of which part of the world you reside, you must have a collection of winter coats in your closet. If you check for options, you will find a wide number of choices for different styles, occasions and purposes. Before you start shopping, below are the common types of outerwear that you need to know about.
- Perfect trench coats. Trench coats are ideal for the fall, while you can try them for spring, as well. These are versatile coats that has passed effortlessly from decade to another. There’s no dearth of colors and designs, but if you want to for an investment piece, pick up something in a nude or tan shade. That shade range works for almost any occasion and season.
- Classic winter coats. These are coats meant to blend the best of style and function. These are designed to keep you warm in the harsh conditions, and at the same time, you can find colors to match almost any mood. Look for brands like Valanga that have been around for a while and have some amazing high streetwear choices for both genders.
- Woolen overcoats. This is the outerwear you will tend to reach out more often, especially if you are someone who likes the non-messy and effortless style. Go for something in wool or cashmere, and you can never go wrong for your casual days. Woolen overcoats are great for the colder days, but you can find lighter versions for spring too.
- Evening coats. Think of the cocktail parties and events that you need to attend every Saturday, and you will feel the need for an outerwear that can effortless match the best dresses. The material, which can be anything from cashmere to wool, doesn’t really matter, but these are coats you can pair with almost anything.
- Bomber jackets. If you want something that’s more masculine and classy at the same time, bomber jacket is for you. These are designed to meet the biker jacket’s craze, and there so many styles to pick from. Leather can be your material of choice, but even the faux options are not bad either.
Before you buy fur or leather products, do check if the brand is genuine and whether they are focused on sustainable breeding. Some brands are more concerned about their choice of suppliers than others, and surely, they are better when it comes to making an optimal choice.